2.5 cups almond flour
4 scoops collagen peptides (I used Vital Proteins)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. tapioca starch
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup creamy, organic peanut butter
1 medium banana, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 350. Link a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, collage peptides, baking powder, baking soda, tapioca, salt and cinnamon and combine well. Set aside.
3. In a food processor or stand mixer, cream butter and coconut sugar together. Then add egg, peanut butter, banana and vanilla until well combined.
4. Fold in your dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Not too much.
5. The dough will be sticky, but because of the collage it will still form. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and flatten with a fork or your fingers on the baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
6. Remove to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!