1/4 cup grass-fed butter
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp. raw honey
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1.5 cups almond flour
2 tbsp. coconut flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
1/2 cup dried cherries
Optional: Almond slices for topping
1. preheat your oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix butter, coconut sugar, egg, honey and vanilla extract in the blender until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into bowl and add in the rest almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt to form a dough.
4. Fold in chocolate and cherries.
5. Place equal cookie rounds on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!