1 cup organic peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
4 scoops collagen peptides (I used Vital Proteins brand)
2 eggs, whisked
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix your peanut butter, eggs, vanilla extract and coconut sugar together.
3. In a separate bowl mix your collagen peptides, salt and baking soda. Combine your wet and dry ingredients to form a sticky dough.
4. Using a tablespoon or cookie-scoop to place even balls of dough on your baking sheet. The dough will be stickier than a normal cookie dough, so you may need to use a spatula to assist.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!