3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
4 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp. arrowroot flour
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper, to preference
a pinch of cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 400. Chop the ends off your sweet potatoes so they stand up and slice in half length wise. Lay each half face down and cut into thin strips. Then cut each strip into 1/4 inch frites.
2. Put the frites into a large mixing bowl and toss with coconut oil until evenly and substantially coated.
3. In a small bowl, mix together arrowroot, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cinnamon.
4. Sprinkle over frites while turning to get them all evenly coated. They should be fairly oily still, if they are drier with more batter than oil, add a little bit extra oil until they don't look "flour-y."
5. Using two baking sheets, place fries evenly without letting them touch. This part is important! If they are touching, the let out moisture keeping them soggy and mushy. Bake for 20 minutes, or until crispy golden brown. Enjoy served hot!