2 cups blanched almond flour
1 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
1/2 cup butter, softened
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add together your almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice and ginger and sift to combine.
3. In separate smaller bowl, add your butter, coconut sugar and molasses and combine well.
4. Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix into a dough. It will be somewhat sticky, but not so much that you can't roll it into balls.
5. Roll dough into small balls and press down on baking sheet. They won't expand much, so press them to size.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, let cool and then sift powdered sugar over the top for garnish.