30 oz cubed butternut squash OR 1 squash, baked and deseeded.
1 can full-fat, organic coconut milk
3/4 cube grass-fed butter (yes, almost the whole cube)
1 tbsp. arrowroot starch
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
3 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
1/2 tsp. or several grinds of cracked white pepper.
Sea salt, to taste
2 packages Capellos Grain-Free Fettuccini
1. In a large saucepan, add in 1 tbsp. of butter and chopped sage and saute until slightly browned. Bring another large pot of 6 quarts water to a boil on a separate burner.
2. Add in butternut cubes to the saucepan and the rest of the butter and saute until soft.
3. Add in coconut milk, arrowroot starch and all spices and mix together.
4. Pour all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Once your water is boiling, add in pasta and cook for 2 minutes. Drain immediately in a colander.
6. Add your pasta to the saucepan and pour sauce over the top to mix. Enjoy!